In 1941, George Moluf and his wife, Olga, opened the first modern plumbing showroom located on Meeting Street. During World War II Mr. Moluf joined the Coast Guard and closed the business. After his service in the war he reopened on Charlotte Street, where it operated for approximately 25 years. In 1971 he relocated to East Bay Street where Moluf’s Supply remains today, with three beautifully redesigned showrooms displaying state-of-the-art working kitchen faucets and shower systems.George Moluf’s son, Tony, now owns and operates the business.
He began his work there during summers in high school and college and joined the operation full time after graduation in 1974. Moluf’s Supply became a third generation family-owned company in 2010 when Tony’s son, Trey, joined the company. Most recently his daughter, Sarah, began her career at Moluf’s, joining other qualified staff to help customers plan their new homes or remodeled kitchen and baths.
With excellent consultants and a certified plumbing staff, Moluf’s is the perfect option for plumbers, home-owners, builders, and designers. Tony and his entire team invite you to visit their showroom at 530 East Bay Street in Historic Downtown Charleston.